Important information regarding DS-260 Online Immigrant Visa Application form:
Effective September 1, 2013, the DS-260 Immigrant Visa Electronic Application and the DS-261 (Choice of Address and Agent) will replace the paper-based DS-230 Application for Immigrant Visa and Alien Registration (parts I and II) and the DS-3032 (Choice of Address and Agent). Beneficiaries submitting new cases that arrive at the National Visa Center (NVC) from U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) on or after September 1, 2013 will be instructed to complete the DS-260/261 in lieu of the DS-230/3032. We will not require DS-260s for beneficiaries of “pipeline” cases already in process at NVC on September 1, 2013, if:
1) The case has already been documentarily qualified and sent to scheduling, or
2) NVC receives a single submission of documents that makes a case documentarily qualified.
For all other pipeline cases where NVC has occasion to send a “checklist” of missing documents after September 1, 2013, NVC will instruct petitioners/agents/beneficiaries to submit the DS-260 along with those missing documents, even if a DS-230 was already on file.
Click here to find DS-260 Online immigration visa application form and instruction on completing this form.
For information concerning the adoption process and Bangladesh specific requirements, please visit the State Department’s website: adoption.state.gov
- Bangla (PDF 112 KB)
For More Information, please consult the following sources:
U.S. Embassy in Bangladesh:
U.S. Embassy, Dhaka
Madani Avenue, Baridhara
Tel: (880) 2-882-3805
The following websites offer further information on inter-country adoption:
• U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services http://uscis.gov/graphics/services/index2.htm
• Department of State Bangladesh Adoption Country Information
• Department of State website on Intercountry Adoption