The U.S. Department of State has authorized a waiver of all Machine Readable Visa (MRV) fees for the members of Bangladeshi delegations traveling to the 2015 Special Olympics World Summer Games, Los Angeles, CA.
You are exempted from paying any Machine Readable Visa (MRV) $160 fees if you are participating 2015 Special Olympic World Summer Games. We request that you please send us an email to email@example.com before you pay any fee and schedule an appointment. Upon receiving your email, the Nonimmigrant Visa Unit of the Consular Section will schedule you an appointment.
In order to schedule you an appointment we will need a clearly readable scanned copy of your DS-160 application confirmation page. You will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org along with an appointment letter that indicates the date and time of your interview. Again, we request you NOT to pay a Machine Readable Visa (MRV) $160 fee unless we instruct you to do so.
You must bring the following requisites on the day of your fingerprint intake and visa interview:
- Original and a valid passport (the passport should be valid for at least 6 months beyond your intended stay in the U.S.)
- DS-160 application confirmation page (upon completion of the form you must submit it online https://ceac.state.gov/genniv/)
- One (1) recently taken photograph (2x2” colored on a white background). More info about photo is available at http://www.ustraveldocs.com/bd.
- Any other documents relevant to your purpose of travel.
U.S. Embassy Introduces Customer-Friendly Visa Application Process
The United States Embassy, Dhaka has established a customer friendly website www.USTravelDocs.com/bd where nonimmigrant visa applicants can schedule their interview appointments. This new system simplifies fee collection and passport/document pick-up/drop-off services.
Visitors to the United States require nonimmigrant visas. Before applying, know which type of visa suits your purpose of travel.
How to Apply
Carry with You to the Interview:
- Your valid passport and previously issued passports
- The DS-160 confirmation page with barcode
- Appointment letter
- H, L, and other petition-based visa applicants may bring copies of the I-797, I-129 and other petition-related documents
- F, M students must bring the SEVIS fee receipt and I-20
- J exchange visitors must bring the SEVIS fee receipt and DS-2019
Due to security concerns and space limitations, U.S. Embassy-Dhaka does not permit interested parties such as friends, relatives, attorneys or business contacts to attend the visa interview with the applicant. Applicants must come prepared to interview without in-person assistance.
Within Bangladesh: 09610202040
Hours: Sunday through Thursday from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. (excluding holidays)
From U.S.: 703-988-3466
Hours: Sunday through Thursday 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m., Eastern Standard Time in the United States
By Email: email@example.com
|No inquiries will be accepted by fax or post.|