U.S. Embassy Introduces Customer-Friendly Visa Application Process
The United States Embassy, Dhaka has established a customer friendly website www.USTravelDocs.com/bd where nonimmigrant visa applicants can schedule their interview appointments. This new system simplifies fee collection and passport/document pick-up/drop-off services.
Visitors to the United States require nonimmigrant visas. Before applying, know which type of visa suits your purpose of travel.
How to Apply
Carry with You to the Interview:
- Your valid passport and previously issued passports
- The DS-160 confirmation page with barcode
- Appointment letter
- H, L, and other petition-based visa applicants may bring copies of the I-797, I-129 and other petition-related documents
- F, M students must bring the SEVIS fee receipt and I-20
- J exchange visitors must bring the SEVIS fee receipt and DS-2019
Due to security concerns and space limitations, U.S. Embassy-Dhaka does not permit interested parties such as friends, relatives, attorneys or business contacts to attend the visa interview with the applicant. Applicants must come prepared to interview without in-person assistance.
Within Bangladesh: 09610202040
Hours: Sunday through Thursday from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. (excluding holidays)
From U.S.: 703-988-3466
Hours: Sunday through Thursday 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m., Eastern Standard Time in the United States
By Email: email@example.com
|No inquiries will be accepted by fax or post.|